DeLonghi GM6000 Gelato Maker
And last but definitely not the least in our ice cream maker reviews we have the DeLonghi GM6000 Gelato Maker with Self-Refrigerating Compressor. They say that if you really want a good ice cream maker, you should get this one. But that isn’t just hype is it? Well, you are about to find out. This is what we’re here for. To know whether a certain product really is as good as what other people say it is, or if you’re better off looking for more ice cream makers. Just keep on reading to know what the real score is.
Ice Cream Like It Should be
The DeLonghi GM6000 will make you feel like you’re in Italy eating fresh-made gelato. But hold one—nope! It’s just made from an ordinary ice cream machine! Except that there is nothing ordinary about this one. It makes rich and creamy gelato just like how it should be. And it has its own compressor so you can make multiple batches of ice cream from one to the next without pause. And one more thing, it has a removable stainless steel bowl so you can use it as a serving dish—and clean up right after. Convenient! And because it uses refrigerant gas, it does not deplete the ozone layer. Totally worth it. Also comes with a recipe book.
Features and Specifications
- Here are the features that the DeLonghi GM6000 has to offer:
- No more waiting for delicious gelato.
- Has its own built-in compressor for much more efficient gelato-making.
- This DeLonghi ice cream maker can immediately bring your ingredients to below freezing temperature so you can continuously make ice cream.
- The patented mixing paddle will help the machine create that perfect gelato consistency.
- Stainless steel bowl is very easy to clean up. You can also use it as a serving dish.
- Uses R134A refrigerant gas so the ozone layer does not get depleted.
- Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Non-corrosive
- Weighs 35 lbs.
- Measures 12.8” by 15.8” by 9.6”
We recommend this gelato maker for those who are crazy about gelato!